PSB Integration – Winnipeg, MB
If you are a programmer / technician in the electronics industry and enjoy working with programmable controllers for various building systems such as lighting, communications, security, audio-visual and more, we are interested in talking to you. PSB Integration is a highly diversified company based in Manitoba providing design, programming, installation, and support services for networked and micro-processed lighting, communication, security and A/V Systems. If you are interested in joining an expanding, progressive and “people focused” company, please send us your cover letter and your resume!
PSB Integration is one of Western Canada’s leading Low Voltage Electronics Integrators and Solution Providers for Audio, Visual, Communications, Security, and Lighting-Control. We are proudly Winnipeg based and owned serving customers throughout Manitoba, Saskatchewan, NW Ontario, the far North and beyond. We have been around (under a previous banner) for over 35 years! Our Vision is to continue to remain relevant by offering complex design services, provide clarity to our industry partners and clients on the evolution of the low voltage integration business by embracing the internet of things, smart building and artificial intelligence.
PSB provides electronic solutions for:
· Entertainment & Sports Venues
· Hospitals and Assisted-Living Facilities
· Commercial and Industrial Workplaces
· Houses of Worship
· Educational and Correctional Institutions
We are conveniently located on Scurfield Blvd in Whyte Ridge located in SW Winnipeg.
Check us out at https://www.psbintegration.ca/
· Strong total compensation plan including group benefits plan.
· Long term stability of organization
· Team oriented work environment
· We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
· Regular Full-Time Monday – Friday (8 to 4) work (some occasional after hours or weekend)
· Organization that is committed to the community
· No two days are ever the same and many other great reasons to work here!
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the ability to put your stamp on the organization ……. this may be the place for you!
Program and commission AV Systems
Program and commission architectural lighting control systems
Review, plan and document projects in concert with the technical sales team and project manager and other programmer team members
1. Previous experience and formal training in the electronics industry
2. Thorough understanding of electronic theory and practice
3. Aptitude to learn and master custom written software
5. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and generally comfortable working with computers and micro – processed devices.
6. Candidates who are Certified Crestron Programmers will be given preference
7. Candidates who have QSYS Certification will be given preference
8. C+ and HTML Skills required
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
· Directive personality – solves problems in a decisive manner
· Positive and Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
· Detail oriented – and highly organized and reliable
· Motivated – quality focused with a strong drive to help others
· Trustworthy – able to perform with a lack of supervision and in a team atmosphere
. Ability to pass criminal records check and apply for site specific security clearances as required
. Ability to travel with in Manitoba and occasionally through the Canadian Prairie provinces and occasionally to the far north.
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and a cover letter.
In your cover letter (embedded within the resume), please (briefly) outline the following 3 items (in 3 separate numbered paragraphs):
- Relevant qualifications and work experience
- Why you are a good match for this role
- Your desired remuneration (ballpark)
If you do not include a cover letter – your resume will likely not be considered
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status and willing to work in Winnipeg, Manitoba.